This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Olivera Atelier website.
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email or postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Oliveraatelier.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
If you have opted in to receive our newsletter, we will use your email address to send out a bi-monthly newsletter. You may unsubscribe from this at any time.
Any personal information you submit on the blog can be read, collected, or used by other blog users. Due to the nature of it, this personal information could be used to send unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to disclose in the blog.
If your personal information changes or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by simply removing your account in the various store locations or contacting us.
From time-to-time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information. Participation in surveys or contests is voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose information. The requested information typically includes contact information such as name and email address. We use this personal information to notify contest winners and award prizes.
This section applies if you are located in the EU.
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights (which may overlap with the rights already provided as described above) with respect to your personally identifiable information in our possession:
1. Right of access and portability. You have the right to obtain copies of your personally identifiable information and details about the way it is processed.
2. Right to correction. You have the right to correct your personally identifiable information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to erasure. You have the right to have your personally identifiable information erased without undue delay in certain circumstances (such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed).
4. Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personally identifiable information, and to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
6 If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us.
7. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at National Data Protection Authorities.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does not result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thanks so much for your support!