All designs, patterns, artwork and illustrations on this Website are copyright by Olivera Kovacevic, the artist and designer at Olivera Atelier. Text, images, graphics and services are owned and intellectual property of Olivera Kovacevic. Some images are by Unsplash and used by permission according to the terms on their website.
These Terms and Conditions govern the usage of the Olivera Atelier website (“Website,” “Site”) located at www.oliveraatelier.com
Copyright © Olivera Kovacevic at Olivera Atelier 2019-2020
Ownership and Copyright are retained by Olivera Kovacevic at Olivera Atelier, are non-transferable and all rights are reserved. It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
Personal and Commercial License and Authorized Usage
- use my designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping, art journaling, teacher's resources, or similar
- by photographers, Scrapbook for Others/Scrap 4 Hire, web designers and digital/photo artists for sale to their clients
- incorporate the material into your own original work for publication and display in printed media, including those for profit
- use my designs in layouts that are posted to online galleries and other social media outlets including, but not limited to, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Flickr. While crediting my designs is not a requirement, it is always appreciated as I rely heavily on word of mouth to promote my small business brand.
- submit layouts created with my products to magazines and other publications. Please be sure to credit Olivera Atelier with the element and/or kit name when submitting to magazines. If you would like to link to a Website, please use the following link address: www.oliveraatelier.com
- copy my files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking or above-mentioned purposes, this does not include computers that are used by other digital scrappers or people who would use my designs other than your immediate family (spouse, children living in the same household)
- to create original artwork as gifts for others
- make DVD, CD, USB backups of my files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
YOU MAY NOT:
- reproduce, copy or claim any material or its derivatives as your own work (altered or unaltered)
- redistribute, share, loan, sub-license or resell material individually or as part of a collection in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from my designs
- use my designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload my designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other “list” groups
- make “Quickpages” or templates from my designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances
- use it for purposes of promoting or creating other digital or paper scrapbooking/crafting products or designs.
ANY other use aside from those outlined above MUST BE requested from me. I welcome the usage of my designs in a variety of projects, but there could be some variations in comfort level. For such cases please read Commercial Use policy and send your inquiry using my contact me page to be sure.
Limited Commercial Licenses
Limited commercial use licensing options are located in the Licenses category of the Olivera Atelier page at www.oliveraatelier.com. Contact email@example.com for further commercial usage information - Olivera Atelier welcomes inquiries from larger entities. Disclaimer: Olivera Atelier is not responsible to you, any person, or organization for loss and/or damages arising from the use of material made by Olivera Atelier.
Website License and Authorized Usage
What you may do with the content on this Website:
- view and print content for your own personal use
- download content for caching purposes only
What you may not do with the content on this Website
- re-publish content from this Website (including to another Website)
- claim any content or derivatives as your own work
- sell, rent or sub-license Content from this Website
- display any content from this Website in a public manner unless prior written permission has been requested and granted
- reproduce, duplicate or copy content from this Website for any commercial purpose
- redistribute or share content from this website, unless such content is intended for distribution
- you may not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause harm to the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in conjunction with unlawful, illegal, or fraudulent activities
- you may not conduct automated data collection activities (including without limitation data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website.
Should you have any additional questions on our terms or if you need clarification on anything. Please contact me.
© Olivera Atelier, 2020. All rights reserved.
Last Revised: 14 February 2020